Friday, August 17, 2007

I seem to recall...

Promising to post pictures.  Yeah, sorry about that! lol

I do have some to post tonight.  I still owe you pics of Cadi's new room, but those will have to wait since I haven't even taken them yet!  I ordered a couple more things for the room and I'm waiting on them so the finished pics will actually be "finished" pics. :)

Here are some CUTE pics of Rori right after she opened the new Elmo doll she received for her birthday...

Rori loves her Elmo!
 She likes to "dance" with Elmo
 She holds each of his hands and then turns in circles with him. :)
 Of course, she is a baby so he had to pass the taste test too! ;)


Last week we went to Seattle and here are some pics from that little visit...
Zzzzz... Ryan was out pretty much the whole first day.  Cadi and Jilly
Cadi colored a lot. These are pics that Cadi and Steve drew of each other. lol
Jilly and AimeeI really don't know... lolDecorating cupcakes

Looks sweet enough to eat! Our cupcakes
Going to Pike Place Market Girls going shopping!
It was CROWDED!
 Rows and rows of produce
 Turkish Delights! There were pigs everywhere!  This one was Cadi's favorite.
Rori Smiles Jillly Smiles
Lunch at an Island Grill

And guess what?  I have more!  We went to an air show last weekend.  Okay, well we didn't really "go" to it, we just watched it from Ryan's work parking lot. lol  So, here are some pics from that...

Throwing the football around while we waited. She's getting pretty good!
Getting a drink
Sisters


Sweet Girl
 Just having a good time
Can I play ball too, Daddy? See, I can play football just like you!
Are you talking to me? Time to cover those ears!
 

 
 


One of my favorite pics

 
 


 
Another favorite

I do believe that is all!  At least, for now... ;)

No comments: