Monday, December 4, 2006

Nativities

I really enjoyed the annual Festival of the Nativities again this year!  We went Saturday night and as always, it was beautiful!  This year there was a live nativity too!  Acadia was excited because when Mary and Joseph were traveling, they used a real, live horse!  (I guess it was kind of hard to find a real, live donkey, lol.)

Here are a couple of the pics I took...

Live Nativity

Mary at the manger

Inside, there is always a couple of rooms just for kids.  Cadi's favorite is the area where you can dress up and take pictures in a stable scene.  She wanted to be an angel first...

Angel Acadia

I wanted her to be Mary and hold Rori...

As Mary with her precious baby

Dress up Close up

And now the festival is over so I got my nativities back. :)  And now that they are set up here, I can share a few pics of our decorations. :)

Nativity Display

Fisher Price Nativity

Polar Bear Nativity

Desk Top Shelf

(I should have taken a pic with the candles lit in all the houses - it's so pretty and warm looking!)

Other Decorations

My new Christmas tree

Having all the decorations up just makes me happy! :D

No comments: