Saturday, November 19, 2005

P-Day for T-Day

Today I'm supposed to be "preparing" for our trip down to Cal for Thanksgiving. I think I'll be up for awhile. :/ I still have a couple loads of laundry to do and some cleaning. And I'd like to get most of the packing done tonight. Tomorrow I am in charge of a fireside for the youth so I know I will be busy with that most of the day tomorrow.

Today Acadia and I went to ice skating lessons again. It is fun to see her get better and better each time. We've come so far in the past month! There is going to be a Holiday Show and Cadi will be in it! She is excited! Her group will mostly do some follow the leader stuff with the simple things they know - they can't do anything fancy, but it will be fun for her.

But now it's time to get back to work...

No comments: