Friday, November 9, 2012
It's time to move on...
I keep thinking of all the things I haven't blogged about, but should. I think it's time to move on. (Though, maybe I will post some Halloween pics really quick, that wasn't FOREVER ago, not even two full weeks...)
Let's just pretend that I've been a better blogger and we're all caught up. If any of you are stalking me, I apologize for the gaps in material, you will just have to work with what you've got.
So it is Fall. I mentioned that last post. I love Fall. I was married in Fall. I love the smells (I am not allowed to even enter a Bath & Bodyworks right now.), I love the colors, I love the treats.
I love that in just a couple of weeks I'll be gathering with family to celebrate Thanksgiving. I don't get to go home as often as I'd like. But we nearly always go home for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure how ready I am yet, I think I'm doing okay, we'll see how many projects get finished this weekend. But either way, I always look forward to seeing family, and a few friends, and enjoying this time of year with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment