We had a party for her, hoping the weather would cooperate so we could BBQ and enjoy the firepit, but it didn't, so we changed our plans to Plan B and ordered pizza and played games. It was all good, we had a ton of fun! Like when we wanted to play Twister, but couldn't find the game, only this towel, so we improvised... "left earlobe on yellow!" lol
Sami gave Cadi mustaches, and the party quickly turned into a Mustache Party!
I failed to blog then, because we were so busy at the time, but I want to just say how much I love Acadia! I am so grateful that she is in our family. She is such a good girl and has been growing into a wonderful young woman. We love her quirkiness, thoughtfulness, and testimony as it is evident in all she does.
Happy Birthday, Cadi!
Belated. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment