Last month, I had both girls take swimming lessons. Rori had been taking them since last Fall, but Cadi hadn't taken them for a few years. I figured it would be good to give her a refresher course. They both did great and loved it. Acadia ended up with the same teacher Rori had had most of the year. Rori loves her! She is so good. And I'm glad Acadia got her because she did a great job helping Acadia overcome some of her fears and bad swimming habits.
Rori is now at the highest level she can be at for her age. She's ready to go to a higher class, but they make the kids wait until they are 6, so she has a whole year. But that's okay because we didn't have time to sign up for more classes this summer, and next year I will want her to retake the same class she's been in, to freshen up on it before moving on. :)
I took my camera on the last day of the session:
No comments:
Post a Comment