Monday, May 31, 2010

Inn Gratitude, we Remember

Memorial Day is nearly over but as it draws to a close I would like to express my gratitude and love for all who have sacrificed to make and keep our country free. We are so blessed to live where we can choose to do what we want to do, to live where we want to live, to worship how we want to worship, to be who we want to be. We are free to be happy!

I love this country! I love the freedoms which I enjoy! I love that my children are growing up knowing that they can be whoever they want to be, that there really are no limits for them. I love that I am not afraid of the police. I love that I can go to church on Sunday and pray to God daily, wherever I am. I love that I can talk about my religion openly. I love that my children have safe schools to attend. I love that Ryan has a good job which he chose, doing something he enjoys and is good at. I love that I can travel freely to visit family or even just to vacation. I love that we can own our own home and beautify it as we please. I love that we can make friends and associate with them whenever and wherever we want. I love that most of the people I meet love and appreciate these things, too. We all want to make our part of our world a little better, a little safer, a little happier. I love that we can do that.

To all who have, who now, and who ever will fight for these freedoms, Thank you! "Thank you" just doesn't seem adequate enough, but believe me, it is sincere! You are in our prayers. God bless you. And God bless America.

No comments: