Interesting Info: Rori calls our dog, Simon, "Goo gog". (Good dog) In fact, she calls all dogs "Goo gog".
Today we were at The Outback for dinner. Rori had a little cup of water and on the cup were silouettes of kangaroos. She kept looking at the siliouettes and saying, "Goo gog." At first I didn't see what she was looking at and I said, "Where do you see a dog?" Then I saw the kangaroos and said, "Honey, those aren't dogs. Those are kangaroos."
And clear as day, she looked at me and said, "No, it's a gog."
I repeated, "No sweetie, it's not a dog. It's a kangaroo."
Again she repeated, "No, it's a gog." By this time, Ryan was involved in the conversation as well and it went back and forth like this a few times.
So, her first sentence was her talking back to us. Yeah, that sounds about right. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment