Monday, November 5, 2007

When was the last time you saw a miracle?

After last week, I have been reminded that everytime I look at my daughters, I am seeing miracles.  :)

But let me share with you my friend's little miracle.  I am just so happy and inspired by them!  If you want to read something that will make you smile, read Stacey's blog about Scarlett.  I think it's neat that Stacey still has her ticker on the top of her blog.  A week ago, she went into labor and was hospitalized.  They stopped her labor for a couple of days but on Thursday, Nov 1st, her water broke and it was time for Scarlett to arrive, at only 29 weeks pregnant.  Scary, I know!  But this story has a happy ending, so go read about her and see her beautiful pics, I'm sure they will inspire you, just like they inspire me. :)

No comments: