•have told Ryan I want to play a clip of LOTR at his funeral,
•have made my car CD player the permanent home for the Return of the King Soundtrack,
•will now willingly play Risk and Monopoly - as long as it's the LOTR version,
•recognized when the official answer to a question in the LOTR Trivia Game was wrong - and proved I was right,
•named our computer after something in LOTR (actually that was done mutually with Ryan),
•recently named a post on my blog after the last line in the LOTR movies - and I did it on purpose,
•am considering changing the ringtone on my cell phone to one of the LOTR songs,
•hope that Howard Shore and the LOTR Orchestra someday makes their way near here so I can spend LOTS of money to go hear them play that beautiful music,
•want to own Anduril (well a replica of course),
•have dreamed about LOTR,
•ordered Arwen and Aragorn costumes last year for Halloween - and even glued Elf ear tips to my ears,
•have Aragorn as the background on our desktop and images of LOTR as screensavers,
•read LOTR nightly outloud to Ryan before we go to bed,
•have quoted LOTR to make a spiritual point - even have it written as a reference in the margin of my scriptures,
...doesn't mean I'm "obsessed"! ...Does it? For those of you who think it does, I have two things to say to you:
1) "Don't be hasty." And...
2) "Go now, and die in what way seems best to you."
2 comments:
Miriam left this comment on 4/19/05:
lol. ...maybe she's still in denial.
Sariah left this comment on 4/19/05:
"I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain."
Post a Comment